NetBase Report: Blogging for the UHNWI, Lorre White's Luxury Blog LuxGuru.Typepad.com ranked #3 Globally of all Luxury Blogs In Brand Passion Report for Global Luxury Brands.
What appeals to the masses, is not the same for the classes.
NetBase Luxury Industry Business Report out today ranks Lorre White, 'The Guru Of Luxury' as a top international luxury influencer and her LuxGuru.Typepad.com ranked #3 Globally for Luxury Blogs in Brand Passion Report for Global Luxury Brands. Individuals that are the Brand have more clout than employees working at brands.
- January 5, 2015 ~ Today NetBase released Brand Passion Report for Global Luxury Brands. The 90-page report ranks the Top 45 global luxury brands. It measures the rise and fall in social media conversations about Versace, Tiffany & Company, Louis Vuitton, Mercedes, Moet Hennessy, Apple and over 40 others brands.
- NetBase ranks the most influential blogs in terms of number of quality of posts. The Top 10 global luxury brand blogs are 1) Luxury Daily 2) scribd, 3) luxguru.typepad 4) businessoffashion 5) ae-plus 6) bsmith 7) BusinessInsider 8) vb.el3b 9) economictimes.indiatimes 10) francenews.
- They analyzed 95+ million social data points capturing consumer feelings and insights that enabled NetBase to identify changes in consumer preferences over a two-year period.
- The study is a compilation of two years’ worth of brand conversations across social networks, review sites, blogs, forums, and news sites worldwide, between September 2012 and September 2014.
- The Brand Passion Report: Luxury Brands is an in-depth analysis of what consumers think and feel when it comes to the most extraordinary brands. NetBase captures consumer feelings and insights that would not be possible without a linguistic methodology. It goes beyond the statistical approach of other companies by studying the relationship between words in every sentence to derive true meaning.
- The report shows how one luxury brand (Gucci) has fallen into the “Hate” category, and another (Rolex) has plummeted 86% from the #1 spot last year as measured by brand passion. Most surprising is that Apple has risen to the #2 position worldwide, with a 194% increase in social media mentions and consumers declaring it a luxury brand in the study period. In fact Apple is nipping at the heels of Louis Vuitton who is in danger of losing its #1 rank.
- Link to sign up for your own copy of the report:
Download report directlt from NetBase: http://info.netbase.com/AR-LuxuryBrand.html?ls=Website&d=Website-AR-Collateral-2014-11-LuxuryBrands OR Download NetBase_Luxury Brands Report2015
- About NetBase
- NetBase is the real-time social business platform that many global companies use to run brands, build businesses and connect with consumers.
- NetBase’s customers—ranging from American Airlines and Credit Suisse to Ralph Lauren, Target, Bose and Sony—use this real-time information to drive decisions.
Lorre White has two major roles in the luxury business sector globally. She is an esteemed luxury marketing consultant and Keynote speaker, and also the only international luxury media personality.
As an international luxury media personality who regularly appears on TV, radio and every conceivable form of digital media she is known as “The Luxury Guru.” In this role, she shares her expertise about living a luxurious lifestyle. Her following is large and diverse, from royals and billionaires to those who aspire to live the luxury life. As a luxury marketing consultant for over 25 years, Lorre White works with companies who target Ultra High Net Worth consumers.
Her consulting clients (WhiteLightConsultng.net) include private jet, yacht, private banks, thoroughbred horses, luxury media, etc. Lorre helped grow Sea Gate Travel into one of the 10 largest in the US. In doing so, she orchestrated hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of corporate travel for global brands, including the league travel for the entire NBA, the NHL, and the MLB. Lorre was instrumental in launching the NBA’s own airline, where she escorted the NBA and US Olympic Dream Teams to events. For Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway and their partners Marquis, she was the Global Vice President of Sales & Marketing for the BBJ division, where she created the M-Club.
Luxury Marketing is very different than Mass Marketing that is taught at most Universities. There are very few specifically trained in the Luxury marketing sector. What motivates the Ultra High Net Worth is very different than the motivating factors of the majority. The top wealthiest 1% controls over 50% of the world's finances. This is a small but very powerful group who require a unique marketing reach.
Lorre White can also be follow on FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter @Lorre, G+ , Elixio, Miljonet, Ello and many private social media groups.