By Lorre White "The Luxury Guru"
In the luxury world it is an unending attempt at creating a better product. Some fail and some succeed and become the new standard. The latest innovation in the cosmetic industry is the Motor-Eyes Mascara, which is the first vibrating mascara will be available at the Prescriptives counters nationwide in mid-April at a suggested retail price of $32.
Why does my mascara need a motor you may ask? The claim is that just one turn of Motor-Eyes Mascara, you instantly turn up volume, color impact, lift and curl while turning down clumping, smudging, flaking and application time. The patented vibrating brush quickly coats and separates lashes and works synergistically with the high-performance formula to immediately give lashes extreme volume, lift and curl. You can apply mascara faster with fewer strokes – just let the brush do the work.
· Impacts with rich color
· Lifts, curls and separates
· Less application time for desired look due to vibrating brush
· The patented vibrating brush keeps mascara moving to quickly coat and separate lashes.
· The Smooth Volume Complex with non-stick polymers allows the formula to roll onto lashes from the root for clump-free volume and length.
· The micro-ColorSpeed pigments are dispersed evenly with the vibration of the brush to wrap each lash in thick, rich, vibrant color.
· A special crystal-clear film former immediately seals in color and helps the mascara stay-put so the rich, lush look lasts all day without flaking or fading.
· The spiral motion of the brush vibrations, along with the light gel-polymer base, automatically lifts and curls lashes.
· Lash conditioners Pantethine and Panthenol coat lashes, keeping them soft and supple.